We have been open since May 5 and have implemented several new procedures to comply with CDC and Government Guidelines and Precautions. Here are some key features:
- Patients are asked to stay home if they are experiencing illness (even if its just allergies), are having symptoms of flu or virus, have been confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have had any contact with someone who has been confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Additionally, those with compromised or weak immune systems are encouraged to stay home a bit longer. We advise telehealth sessions and herbal medicine for these patients.
- We will be wearing a mask and ask that you do as well. We ask that you use the hand sanitizer in the treatment room when you arrive and when you leave or wash your hands for 20 seconds in the restroom.
- Patients will have their temperature taken and will be screened for COVID-19 upon arrival. No patient will receive a treatment if their temperature is over 99.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We will only have one person in the clinic at the time and there will be no waiting in the lobby. We also ask that you have family members wait for you in the car or outside unless you require assistance.
- We are allowing additional time between patients for sanitizing rooms and we are implementing higher level cleaning practices – We will sanitize everything between treatments. We will alternate treatment rooms so there is adequate time for air cleaning and sanitation.