We are planning to begin seeing patients starting on Tuesday, May 5 and we are implementing several new procedures to comply with CDC and Government Guidelines and Precautions. Here are some key features:
- Patients are asked to stay home if they are experiencing illness (even if its just allergies), are having symptoms of flu or virus, have been confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have had any contact with someone who has been confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Additionally, those with compromised or weak immune systems are encouraged to stay home a bit longer. We advise telehealth sessions and herbal medicine for these patients.
- We will be wearing a mask and ask that you do as well. We ask that you use the hand sanitizer in the treatment room when you arrive and when you leave or wash your hands for 20 seconds in the restroom.
- Patients will have their temperature taken and will be screened for COVID-19 upon arrival. No patient will receive a treatment if their temperature is over 99.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We will offer limited appointment times in week 1 to iron out procedures. We will get everyone scheduled who wants a treatment, but may not be able to accommodate everyone week 1.
- We will only have one person in the clinic at the time and there will be no waiting in the lobby. I ask that you wait in your car or outside on the porch until we come to get you. We also ask that you have family members wait for you in the car or outside unless you require assistance.
- We are allowing additional time between patients for sanitizing rooms and we are implementing higher level cleaning practices – We will sanitize everything between treatments. We will alternate treatment rooms so there is adequate time for air cleaning and sanitation.
Step 3 – Scheduling Appointments
I know there are some of you dealing with severe pain, anxiety and other issues and need treatment. I would like to accommodate these patients first if possible. In fairness to those of you who’ve had appointments cancelled over the last month, I’ll reach out to you next week to get you rescheduled depending on your condition and urgency. For everyone else, please call, text or email me to schedule for week 1. After I’ve gotten everyone scheduled for week 1 that I can accommodate, I’ll open up online scheduling and will send another email to let everyone know. Thank you so much for your support and understanding during these difficult times. If any of this is unclear, please reach out to me. Together we will get through this and will get you back on track toward health.